How our insurance claim service works.
Due to our years of experience with insurance companies your insurance claim will be processed with the minimum of fuss. Here’s how simple it is:
- Call Smithfield Glass & Glazing as soon as your glass needs replacing.
- Your Glass is replaced.
- Complete your insurance claim form.
- Pay your insurance excess directly to Smithfield Glass.
- Smithfield Glass bills your insurance company.
- Your insurance company pays Smithfield Glass the outstanding amount.
Smithfield glass handles insurance claims for clients insured by the major insurance companies. Companies to whom Smithfield Glass submit claims on behalf of clients include the following:
- AAMI Business Insurance
- Australia Pensioners Insurance
- Colonial Mutual
- Commonwealth Bank – CommInsure
- Defence Service Homes
- Westpac General Insurance
Call Smithfield Glass for all insurance claims in any of these areas:
Broken or shattered glass emergencies | Shop windows or other business premises | Household doors and windows | Replacement shower screens | Mirrors | Internal glass panels | Safety Glass | Kitchen splash backs
Fax: 08 8284 0955
ABN: 13 924 647 840
ACN: 136 988 755
Builders Licence: 291206